Wednesday, July 25, 2012

supportin' Cody.

As I really want to "contribute" to Cody ChesnuTT's next album seeing the light of day, I'm linking again towards his Kickstarter page, so that anyone could put his dollar on this promising project. The album is co-produced by the talented Patrice (remember this ?).   

For those who need their memory refreshed, here are the highlights of Cody ChesnuTT's career so far : "Look Good In Leather", "The Seed" (and its cover by The Roots)...

Damn, I'm refering to an album that was released 10 years ago... I remember being it after reading about it in a magazine. "The Headphone Masterpiece" blew my mind instantly (with my personal fav track), maybe because it breathes geniune passion, having been made with so minimal gear. 

Alright, whatever, support Cody.

No comments: