Sunday, March 22, 2020

Radio I Have A Dream.


Rather eclectic is the motto of this blog. In my wildest dreams, I could have turned it into a radio. Now, I know I don't need to because this radio already exists ; it is called Radio I Have A Dream. 

No link (that I know of) with the great Dr. King. The online radio (also available on your mobile phone of course) was created by the great Jules-Edouard Moustic (born Christian Borde), a man known in France for being the anchor of a humouristic (some would say gross, but that's a point of view I do not share) TV show titled "Groland". 

Few knew that Moustic (yes, it means mosquito) is a huge record collector and have a true passion for music, almost any kind of music genres, and radio. 
So the playlist of the radio reflects the eclectism of the boss (or "dirlo"). Moustic spends eight hours a day selecting songs and tracks. In other words, he has the perfect job. Sure, it broadcasts in  shuffle mode, with no transition between one track and the next one. But it's dope nonetheless. And it airs nonstop. Without advertisements !

Here's to get acquainted with the "dirlo" : 


Here's to join the Facebook page : La Radio de Moustic.

Here's to browse the website : Radio I Have A Dream.

No comments: