Tuesday, April 23, 2013

more D&G (and that's not Dolce&Gabana).


The more I read Dust&Grooves, the more I like my vinyls, and being a "collector" (humble "", as my "collection" is nothing compared to the collections displayed on this site). There's something vicious and contagious about reading other people's love for their records. Yes, it's an addiction. In the latest interview, Zach Cowie delivers a pretty simple, defintive, yet sensefull answer : 
Q: Why vinyl?
A: I like to be able to hold the things I spend money on.
What else ? I wish I had that much to say about my collection, different stories than the usual flea market hustle. But I don't. Oh yeah, I travelled a bit and shopped around, but so far it lacks inspiration. So, thanks D&G for filling this gap. Thanks for the pictures also, it gives idea for furnishing and interior design. 

And check the archives for more entertaining reading.

No comments: